Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Review: Impress Press-On Manicure


I am not very adventurous when it comes to manicures. I don’t go to a salon to get my nails done, and I don’t paint my nails very often because they chip after a day or two. 

I came across Impress Press-On Manicure at a drug store and bought it on an impulse. I usually don’t buy fake nails, but I was attracted to a few of the claims. Impress says that the nails are easy to apply – no messy glues. You just peel off the backing and press on to your nail. There’s no drying time, they retain shine and they last for a week.

The nails come in really cute packaging – a plastic nail polish bottle with the nails contained inside. There are 24 different nails and an alcohol pad to help prepare your nails.

To use the nails, all you have to do is select the nail that will fit each finger. To make things easier, do this before you begin applying. Thoroughly wash and dry your hands and nails. If there isn’t a nail that fits you perfectly, choose the nail that’s smaller rather than larger. Swipe the alcohol prep pad over your nails and you are ready to begin. Peel the backing off each nails and press onto your nail. I applied pressure for about 20 seconds before moving on to the next. I did my thumbs last. It didn’t take long at all – between five and 10 minutes for the entire process.



I think the nails look great. I was a little skeptical about the longevity, but I’ve had them on for nearly a week and they are holding on strong – even though showers, washing dishes and doing housework. 

If you’re in a hurry and looking for a way to get a great looking manicure or just don’t have the patience to do your own nails, I would definitely recommend picking up a set of Impress Press-On Manicure. They are not too expensive (around $8) and there are 36 different types (solids and patterns), so you’re sure to find a set you’ll like.

Have you tried Impress Press-On Manicure? What did you think? 



No comments:

Post a Comment