Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Fashion: Patterned & Colored Tights


Now that it's getting colder out I've had to be more creative on how I can still wear my skirts, shorts and dresses into the fall and winter seasons. Colored and patterned tights are back again and I couldn't be more excited. My mom bought me a pair of purple ones last year that I love to wear. I also purchased a pair of black polka dot ones that are perfect with my black shorts. I feel sassy when I wear them. It's time to stock up on some more pairs for this season.



1. H&M Cable-knit tights- $9.95
2. H&M 80 Denier Tights - $5.95
3. Nordstrom 'Best Present' Tights - $15
4. Frenchi® 'Dot' Tights - $14
5. Urban Outfitters Embellished Jewel Tight - $18 or 2 for $20
6. Forever 21 20 Denier Floral Tights - $6.80
7. DKNY Pinstripe Lace Tights - $20
9. Pretty Polly Suspender Tights - $25
10. Kensie Crazy Crisscross Tights - $22

What do you think of this trend? Do you own any patterned or colored tights?
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    All the tights appears different. The letter printed on the tights appear more dashing. legging tights can keep a woman comfortable and fashionable on chilly summer nights. Patterned tights can look extremely sexy and stylish when dressed up right. To know more about Stylish Leggings then, please visit to us for get the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, there are more tights than I originally thought! I like #4 & 10

    ReplyDelete