Now that it's getting colder out I've had to be more creative on how I can still wear my skirts, shorts and dresses into the fall and winter seasons. Colored and patterned tights are back again and I couldn't be more excited. My mom bought me a pair of purple ones last year that I love to wear. I also purchased a pair of black polka dot ones that are perfect with my black shorts. I feel sassy when I wear them. It's time to stock up on some more pairs for this season.
1. H&M Cable-knit tights- $9.95
2. H&M 80 Denier Tights - $5.95
3. Nordstrom 'Best Present' Tights - $15
4. Frenchi® 'Dot' Tights - $14
5. Urban Outfitters Embellished Jewel Tight - $18 or 2 for $20
6. Forever 21 20 Denier Floral Tights - $6.80
7. DKNY Pinstripe Lace Tights - $20
8. HUE Two Tone Floral Net Tights - $18
9. Pretty Polly Suspender Tights - $25
10. Kensie Crazy Crisscross Tights - $22
What do you think of this trend? Do you own any patterned or colored tights?