Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fashion: Fall Scarves at Any Budget


 
 I've lost count on how many scarves I own but It's become a complete obsession. I can't go into a store without checking out what they have available and it's really hard for me NOT to buy one. See I told you -- obsession. Luckily my friends and family are awesome and tend to get me at least one for my birthday or the holidays. I honestly wear one almost every day.
 
I have found so many that I'm loving right now and no matter what your budget is -- there's something for you! Some of my favorite picks for fall are below.
 
 
 
 
 
1. Exotic Passions Paisley Scarf by Francesca's Collections - $18
2. Kimchi Blue Lace-Trimmed Floral Eternity Scarf by Urban Outfitters - $32
3. Deena & Ozzy Castaway Eternity Scarf by Urban Outfitters - $29
4. Sheer Plaid Scarf by Forever 21 - $10.80
5. Southwestern Patterned Scarf by Forever 21 - $8.80
6. bbi striped scarf by Banana Republic - $39.50
7. Drake's London® paisley square by J. Crew - $275
8. Scarf with fringe trim by H&M - $12.95
9. Tube Scarf by H&M - $12.95
10. Autumn Floral Scarf by The Limited - $32.90
 
 
What scarves are your favorite? I think numbers 3, 5 and 6 need to be in my closet now! Are there any other fall scarves you love?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment