Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips Review



I decided to give these nail polish strips a try once I got back from my honeymoon. My mom got these for me a while back and I'm not sure what took me so long to try them. My nails were in need of some serious TLC and I was way too lazy to paint them. Perfect solution! 


Although there were several steps to follow, I thought the application was super easy and mess free. My nail polish usually chips a day or two after I put it on (even after a professional manicure) and these lasted days longer! I think the more I practice, the better I would be at applying these. I loved that there was no drying time and I could go about my day right after I put them on. 
























I can't wait to try these out again in different colors and styles. Something fun to jazz up my normal colored polish. 

Have you tried out these nail polish strips before? What did you think? 




No comments:

Post a Comment