Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Amanda's Wedding Day Look

 
I'm back! Maui was amazing and I can't believe our honeymoon is already over. We filled our days with the beach, pool, snorkeling, zip lining, biked down a volcano (yes, really!), spent some time at the spa and even surfed! It was truly an amazing honeymoon. We took over 1,100 pictures (thanks to my amazing husband who kept busting out the camera to capture all of these fun memories) and I can't wait to go through them all.
 
We won't have our professional photos back from the wedding for a while, but I've got a few pictures to share that family and friends took so you can see my complete wedding day look!

I already shared my hair and makeup pictures from my trial and I am pleased to say that my hair and makeup turned out even better than I ever imagined on the day of. I was so happy with the way I looked and I truly felt beautiful.

My dress was a classic lace dress with a keyhole back from David's Bridal. I wanted to go with something that fit our vintage venue and was easy to dance in. It was the perfect dress for our wedding and I wouldn't change a thing. I couldn't believe the prices of some dresses when I started looking and was so happy I found this one at a reasonable price. I had some minor alterations such as adding cups, taking it in at the hips and moving the straps down a bit. I also added my own sash that I purchased off of Etsy.

I wore blush colored Vera Wang Lavender shoes for the pictures, ceremony and first dance and then ditched them for some more comfortable flats for dancing. I was so happy that I brought a different pair, my feet would have been so angry if I didn't.
 
I'm so lucky I had such amazing bridesmaids to help me get ready on the biggest day of my life! Adrianne is nothing short of an amazing friend and I'm so happy she was there by my side :)

 
I can't wait to share more wedding details with you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment