Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Beauty Review: Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation SPF 15



Adrianne and I had a fun makeup night last week to try out possible looks for my wedding. She had an amazing setup of tons of makeup for me to try -- I was in heaven!


She had told me about the Smashbox HD foundation before but I still had not given it a try. Luckily we're the same shade (the lightest they offer - 0 fair) so I was able to try it out. The verdict? I don't know what I was waiting for. This foundation is fantastic. So fantastic that I went a few days later to get a bottle of my own.

It's an oil-free, weightless, liquid foundation that's packed with anti aging, revitalizing, and firming ingredients. It gives a great finish so that you look great on film and in photos. Perfect for my wedding!

The foundation covers extremely well but doesn't feel caked on like a lot of other full coverage foundations. It feels like my Smashbox BB cream that I'm obsessed with but provides some more coverage for the winter months and special occasions. I'm hooked.
It's a little pricey at $39 a bottle but I can tell it will last a long time. I don't need as much as I typically would with other foundations.

If you haven't tried this foundation out yet I highly recommend it. It's well worth the price!


Do you have any other HD foundations you've tried and love? We'd love to hear about it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment