Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fashion: Crossbody Bags


I don't discriminate when it comes to a great purse but I have to say that I tend to gravitate towards crossbody bags more than any other type of bag. They are comfortable, stylish and come in a variety of sizes, colors and designs. I don't like to fuss with a purse (especially when I'm out shopping) and think these are the perfect alternative. Here are some of my favorites that I've been eying this season:





1. Aubrey Bag from Francesca's Collections - $44
2. Latitudes Messenger from Francesca's Collections - $38
3. Hamilton Satchel from Michael Kors - $298
5. Vintage Reissue Flap from Fossil - $168
6. Legacy Leather Swingpack from Coach - $148
7. Pendleton Messenger Bag from Urban Outfitters - $184
8. Deena & Ozzy Bullet Crossbody Bag from Urban outfitters - $39
9. Edie Purse from J. Crew - $238
10. Brompton Hobo from J. Crew - $298



What do you think of this trend? Do you use crossbody bags?



No comments:

Post a Comment