Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Review: Make Up For Ever HD Concealer


I'm always searching for a great under eye concealer to camouflage my dark circles. No amount of sleep or coffee can help me in this area. I spent some time at Sephora to search for a new brand to try. The consultant listened to my concerns and had a few brands for me to try. She raved about the Make Up For Ever High Definition Concealer and told me it was worth the price. After sampling a few different shades I picked it up in color 315.



The concealer has a silicone applicator, making application easy and mess free. I really liked how soft and flexible the applicator was and didn't feel like I was wasting product on a brush tip. I am not sure how I will feel about it once the product runs low, but so far I really like the applicator.


This concealer works great! It goes on smooth, is easy to blend and doesn't settle into my fine lines that are beginning to form under my eyes. I really like the finish and it stays on all day after I set it with some translucent powder. I have really dry skin (especially in the winter) and this product does not dry my skin out at all. It doesn't look like I've put a ton of makeup on under my eyes like other brands sometimes do. Another major bonus? The HD effect really works! I really love the way it photographs. 

So far I'm very happy with this purchase. If you're looking for a new under eye concealer I suggest giving this one a try! 

What is your favorite under eye concealer? Do you have trouble with dark circles too?


No comments:

Post a Comment