Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Makeup Haul


Recently I got my hands on a few beauty products I'm really excited to test and review for you guys.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Urban Decay - Naked2
This follow-up to the original Naked Palette (which I absolutely love) is AWESOME. The palette contains 12 shades, and they're quite different from the original palette. The Naked 2 contains a few more matte shades, but maintains the combination of both sparkly and matte shades. It also comes with a mini lip gloss and a double-ended eyeshadow brush. There really are a lot of possibilities with this palette.

Jouer Lip Enhancer
Jouer is a brand I had heard of, but only really discovered via my monthly Birchbox. I'd never tried the lip enhancer before, but I decided to give it a shot when I read the description. The product is creamy and has a subtle hint of pink. The lip enhancer claims to make your lips look fuller and reduce fine lines. It's supposed to hydrate and protect lips. The directions say to apply several times a day for one month to see results.

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
Thank you to Birchbox for introducing me to this product! It's like a tinted moisturizer on steroids. The product is lightweight and provides a nice-looking summer glow to the skin. It has SPF 20 and comes in seven different shades to match all skin tones. The color I purchased was pearl -- made for fair complexions. As you can tell, I already love this product.

Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Benefit Cosmetics - They're Real! Mascara
This product is one of the more recent additions to the Benefit line. The mascara claims to lengthen, curl and volumize lashes. That's quite a tall order. Having tested this product before, I was pretty happy with the results. One of the first things I noticed about the product is the brush. It's fairly standard, but the tip comes with tiny little bristles to help you coat the harder to reach lashes. I'm looking forward to adding this one to my daily makeup routine.

I'm really excited to use all of these new products. I'll post full reviews and pictures for everything soon. Have you tried out any of these products? Let us know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment