Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fashion: White Out




{via}

I searched almost the entire summer and FINALLY found some white denim skinny jeans that fit me well and are flattering. You wouldn't believe how many pairs I had to try on to find the right fit. Some fabrics were way too thin, some cuts were not flattering for my shape or they were not the right size. I finally snatched up a pair on sale at Lord & Taylor and was doing the happy dance in the fitting room when they were just right.

Trust me when I say finding the right pair is worth the wait. They can be really unflattering if you don't have the right cut for your shape and type of fabric.

Here are some of my favorite looks I found on Pinterest.

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

Sadly, it's almost Labor Day but you better believe I'm wearing these as much as possible before then.

What do you think of this look? What's your favorite way to wear white denim?


No comments:

Post a Comment